Spectators are allowed to travel and attend away contest this spring throughout the Northwest Conference events as long as the venue has the capacity and that you:
CAN ANSWER “NO” TO ALL THESE QUESTIONS??
- Has fever or chills?
- Diarrhea, nausea or vomiting?
- Shortness of breath / Difficulty breathing?
- Has sore throat?
- Has cough?
- Recent loss of smell or taste?
- Close contact or cared for someone with COVID-19?
- Have you had a Positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the past 10 days?
- Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection?
Follow the Governor’s and Washington State Department of Health guidelines:
- You agree to be socially distant by remaining a minimum of 6 feet apart. In ball parks, no more than 6 people in a 10′ x 10′ square by using the fence post on the chain link fences as a guide.
- You agree to wear a mask at all times while in attendance at the event.
- You are asked to only show up 10 minutes prior to start time, and leave immediately after the event is over.
- No hanging around the event when it is over.
- Make sure you wash your hands prior to attendance and after leaving the event.